Matcha Dalgona might just become every matcha lover’s favorite drink! This light and airy, yet rich beverage is something you just have to try!
Move over Dalgona coffee for the next craze, matcha Dalgona! Don’t get me wrong, I still very much love Dalgona coffee, what a great invention!
But sometimes when you’re craving something other than coffee for a pick me up, I highly recommend giving matcha Dalgona a try!
This matcha Dalgona is made from whipped heavy cream blended with a sweetener and matcha creating a rich and tasty matcha whipped cream.
Top it over almond milk and you got yourself an indulgent low-carb/keto beverage without ever having to leave your home!
Matcha has many health benefits which gives you even more reason to make this delicious drink including promoting relaxation, reducing stress, as well as boosting concentration and alertness.
So next time you’re looking for an indulgent pick me up beverage, try this matcha Dalgona recipe!
This recipe is also very adjustable to your liking.
If you prefer a stronger matcha flavor, you can go ahead and add an extra teaspoon. If you prefer a sweeter or less sweet drink, you can adjust that too be simply reducing the sweetener used.
Just make sure not to over whip the cream, which will then turn into a matcha butter.
Now, let’s get started!Prepping Time 5M
Total Time 5M
Net Carb/Serv ~2g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
4) Pour almond milk into a cup of choice topped by Matcha Dalgona whip.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Matcha Dalgona!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Carb Matcha Dalgona
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Add heavy cream and Swerve/Monkfruit into a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until stiff peaks are formed, about for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add in Matcha Powder and mix with hand mixer until lightly incorporated, about 15-30 seconds. Note - you can sift in Matcha Powder for a smoother clump-less texture.
- Pour almond milk into a cup of choice topped by Matcha Dalgona whip.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*