Savor the delightful Peach Cream Cheese Tea, adorned with luscious cheese foam, your new favorite boba shop treat, showcasing the fusion of peach boba tea and cheese foam tea!
Cream cheese drink is the latest sensation gracing boba shops worldwide, and it’s taking the beverage world by storm.
The combination of refreshing cold peach tea with creamy cheese foam topping is not only a delicious treat but also quick to make and can be made sugar-free and low carb!
What is Peach Cheese Foam Tea?
Cheese tea is a popular drink in Asia, specifically in Taiwan. They are now sold in boba shops or bubble tea shops around the world including Los Angeles, Singapore, Malaysia, and San Francisco to name a few.
It usually contains cold black tea, oolong tea, or green tea that’s been slightly sweetened then it’s topped with a rich and creamy cheese foam with a consistency of a cheese mousse. The flavors are surprisingly complementary and thus the popularity.
This cheese tea recipe adds a twist by using Peach green tea then topped with a cream cheese foam that’s made from cream cheese, not powder or cheese powder.
How to drink cheese cream tea?
The correct way to drink cheese tea is not to mix or whisk the cheese foam with the cold tea.
Instead, keeping the layers intact, you drink straight from the cup, tilting the cup at a 45-degree angle, then sipping a bit of the cheese foam along with the cold tea. Therefore, there’s no straw needed for this drink.
What does this cream cheese drink taste like?
This cream cheese drink boasts a delightful balance of creamy sweetness, with an airy, velvety texture on top, complemented by the refreshing and invigorating essence of peach tea below.
It’s a harmonious fusion of creamy and fruity notes, offering a unique and indulgent taste experience.
Cheese tea vs. boba tea?
Cheese tea just refers to cold tea topped with a cheese foam layer. Boba tea includes any type of boba tea drink with tapioca pearls. Cheese tea may or may not have boba depending on your preference.
What ingredients do you need to make this peach cream cheese drink?
- Peach Green Tea – Peach flavored green tea bags. Can be found in most supermarkets. We recommend Tazo brand.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
- Cream Cheese – block cream cheese (room temperature).
- Whipping Cream – heavy cream or heavy whipping cream both work for this recipe.
- Half and Half – half cream and half milk are sold in supermarkets. You can substitute with whole milk.
What are the instructions to make this peach cream cheese drink?
Start by brewing a refreshing cup of peach green tea. Add ice and your preferred sweetener to the tea if desired.
Then, using a stand mixer or hand mixer, whisk together cream cheese, whipping cream, and half and half until the mixture achieves a smooth, creamy, and airy consistency with medium peaks forming.
Slowly pour the creamy cheese foam on top of the cooled tea, creating a layering effect.
To elevate the flavor profile, consider a sprinkle of sea salt for an intriguing contrast.
What kind of peach tea do you recommend using?
We prefer the Tazo peach green tea but you can go ahead and use any preferred peach tea.
How long will the cream cheese foam last in the refrigerator?
In a covered container, the cream cheese foam can last up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
What is the nutrition information for this peach cheese foam recipe?
- 390 Calories
- 3g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 5g Protein
- 40g Fat
- 139mg Cholesterol
- 177mg Sodium
- 143mg Potassium
- 116mg Calcium
- 1mg Iron
- 1533ui Vitamin A
- 1mg Vitamin C
What other kinds of cheese teas can I make from this cream cheese foam topping?
- Cream Cheese Foam Green Tea
- Cream Cheese Foam Strawberry Smoothie
- Matcha Cream Cheese Foam Milk Tea
- Cream Cheese Foam Coffee
Now, let’s get making some Peach Cream Cheese Tea!
- Prepping Time 7M
- Cooking Time 1M
- Total Time 8M
- Net Carb/Serv ~1g
- Servings 1
- 1 Bag Tazo Organic Peachy Green Tea (or peach tea of choice)
- 10 oz Hot Water
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 tbsp Sweetener (sugar alternative, sugar or preferred sweetener)
Cream Cheese Topping
- 3 oz Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 3 tbsp Sweetener (sugar alternative, sugar or preferred sweetener)
- 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Half and Half
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, add sweetener and cream cheese. Beat on high until smooth and creamy. About 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
3) Next add half and half and whipping cream to the mixing bowl and beat until thick and frothy but still slightly runny. About 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
4) Steep Tazo Organic Peachy Green Tea bag in 10 oz of hot water for 5 minutes. After steeping, add in 1 tbsp sweetener, ice and mix well.
5) Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of peach tea. Note – when drinking, don’t mix. Drink with foam on top.
Hope you enjoy your Peach Cream Cheese Tea!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Peach Cream Cheese Tea
- 1 Bag Tazo Organic Peachy Green Tea or peach tea of choice
- 10 oz Hot Water
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 tbsp Sweetener sugar alternative, sugar or preferred sweetener
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add sweetener and cream cheese. Beat on high until smooth and creamy. About 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
- Next add half and half and whipping cream to the mixing bowl and beat until thick and frothy but still slightly runny. About 3 minutes with a hand mixer.
- Steep Tazo Organic Peachy Green Tea bag in 10 oz of hot water for 5 minutes. After steeping, add in 1 tbsp sweetener, ice and mix well.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of peach tea. Note - when drinking, don't mix. Drink with foam on top.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*