This peaches and cream smoothie is the perfect drink for hot summer weather. An ice cold smoothie with sweet, peaches mixed with creamy milk that’s not only delicious but healthy and sugar-free.
Peaches and cream are such a delicious combination. When added to a smoothie, it’s a treat!
Better yet, this recipe gives you the option to make it sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, low carb, and keto friendly.
What is Peaches and Cream Smoothie?
A deliciously healthy and sugar-free smoothie with fresh or frozen peaches, coconut milk (or choice of milk) heavy cream, and sweetener.
This is one of our most popular peach smoothie recipes here on on LCA. It’s good for breakfast, an afternoon snack or even a dessert. Quick and easy, using simple ingredients, you can enjoy this healthy peach smoothie guilt-free!
What ingredients do I need and how do you make this healthy peach smoothie?
- Coconut Milk (or milk of choice) – almond milk, dairy milk, oat milk,
- Peach – use fresh or frozen peaches.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – use heavy cream or whipping cream. Can also sub for coconut cream for dairy free.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener.
Add all ingredients including ice cubes into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Serve with whipped cream. If you prefer a little more flavor, add a 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
What to mix with peaches in a smoothie?
This recipe is fully customizable meaning you can add your favorite smoothie mix-ins. Some ideas include Greek yogurt, chia seeds, protein powder, and vanilla extract.
How do you make a creamy and thick smoothie?
To make this smoothie creamy and thick, we added heavy cream. Also, to prevent a watered-down smoothie, use frozen peaches to avoid having to use too many ice cubes.
What are the nutrition information for this peaches and cream smoothie recipe?
- 361 Calories
- 14g Carbohydrates
- 9g Fiber
- 7g Protein
- 13g Fat
- 41mg Cholesterol
- 79mg Sodium
- 1170mg Potassium
- 56mg Calcium
- 2mg Iron
- 2449ui Vitamin A
- 41mg Vitamin C
Looking for other smoothie recipes?
- Berry Smoothie
- Green Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Thai Tea Smoothie
- Japanese Style Strawberry Milk Smoothie
Now, let’s get making this Peaches and Cream Smoothie recipe!
- Prepping Time 1M
- Total Time 1M
- Net Carb/Serv ~5g
- Servings 1
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
- 4-5 Slices Frozen Peach
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Sweetener (sugar alternative, sugar or preferred sweetener)
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
3) Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your Peaches and Cream Smoothie!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Peaches and Cream Smoothie
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
- Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*