Something about peaches n’ cream reminds me of summer and childhood! The sweet tartness of peaches mixed with creamy milk is so reminiscent of warm sunny days living in Los Angeles!
So much so that I had to create this low-carb/keto Peaches n’ Cream Smoothie to relive my childhood cause why not!
After starting my new way of eating, I never thought I’d be able to enjoy fruit smoothies anymore. For many years, I thought indulging in those kinds of beverages were a thing of the past.
Recently though, I’ve been experimenting and creating all kinds of different drink recipes, including smoothies, that are low-carb/keto friendly! This peaches n’ cream smoothie is one of my latest creations!
It’s super fast and easy to make! All we need to do is throw everything into a blender and mix it all up!
And to keep the carb count low at ~5g net carbs per serving, I used coconut milk for the base along with frozen peaches.
You can use fresh peaches along with ice if you desire, however the ice would water down the smoothie considerably and you would need to increase the amount of fresh peaches needed to achieve a nice peachy flavor; hence increase carb count.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 3M
Total Time 3M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
3) Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Peaches n’ Cream Smoothie!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Peaches n’ Cream Smoothie
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk (refrigerated carton)
- 4-5 Slices Peaches Frozen
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth (about 10-15 seconds).
- Pour in tall glass and enjoy!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*