A pumpkin chai latte is just what you need this autumn season. The spices and aroma of cinnamon and exotic spices in this pumpkin spice chai latte really put you into the fall mood!
If you like pumpkin and chai, you are going to love this homemade keto pumpkin spice latte. It’s so easy to make and can save you a trip to Starbucks.
What is Pumpkin Chai Latte?
Chai tea bags brewed in almond milk and mixed with pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and sweetener. This ultra indulgent latte has all the wonderful flavors of fall in a warm and delicious cup.
What does pumpkin spice latte taste like?
This chai latte with pumpkin has flavors of chai spices in black tea combined with cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and pumpkin in a warming cup that is sure to soothe your soul.
Are pumpkin spice lattes gluten free?
This homemade Pumpkin spice chai latte is gluten free, low carb, and keto friendly.
Does pumpkin spice chai latte have coffee?
Pumpkin spice chai latte’s do not contain any coffee. They are made with chai tea bags and milk.
What ingredients do I need to make pumpkin spice chai latte?
- Almond Milk – can also use dairy milk, or other dairy-free alternatives such coconut milk, soy milk, oat milk.
- Chai Tea Bag – a blend of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves and black pepper.
- Pumpkin Puree – 100% pure pumpkin puree. Make sure it’s not pumpkin pie filling.
- Sweetener – monkfruit erythritol blend, sugar, maple syrup, honey and sweetener of your choice.
- Vanilla Extract – made from vanilla bean pods.
- Pumpkin Spice – a mix of ground cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and other spices.
How do you make pumpkin chai latte?
In a stove top pot over low heat, add Almond Milk, pumpkin, pumpkin spice and sweetener. Stir and add Chai Tea Bags.
Once boiling remove tea bags, add vanilla extract, strain and pour into cup for serving.
Can top with optional whipped cream and a cinnamon stick.
What other kinds of milk can I use to make pumpkin spice chai latte?
You can use a variety of dairy or dairy-free milk alternatives. The type of milk used will result in different tastes.
- Dairy milk
- Almond milk
- Oat milk
- Nut milk
- Coconut milk
What is the nutrition information for this pumpkin chai recipe?
- 44 Calories
- 2g Carbohydrates
- 1g Fiber
- 1g Protein
- 3g Fat
- 0mg Cholesterol
- 326mg Sodium
- 0mg Potassium
- 300mg Calcium
- 0mg Iron
- 767ui Vitamin A
- 0mg Vitamin C
Looking for other fall pumpkin drink recipes?
Now, let’s get making this Pumpkin Chai Latte recipe!
- Prepping Time 1M
- Cooking Time 5M
- Total Time 6M
- Net Carb/Serv ~1g
- Servings 1
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a medium stove top pot over low heat, add Almond Milk, pumpkin, pumpkin spice and sweetener. Stir and heat for 30 seconds.
3) Add Chai Tea Bags and bring to boil on high heat.
4) Once boiling, remove from heat, take out tea bag, add Vanilla Extract and stir. Strain and serve hot.
Hope you enjoy your Pumpkin Chai Latte!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Pumpkin Chai Latte
- 1 Cup Almond Milk or milk of choice
- 1 Chai Tea Bag
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Puree canned
- 1 tbsp Sweetener monkfruit erythritol blend, sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium stove top pot over low heat, add almond milk, pumpkin, pumpkin spice and sweetener. Stir and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add Chai Tea Bags and bring to boil on high heat.
- Once boiling, remove from heat, take out tea bag, add vanilla extract and stir. Strain and serve hot.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*