Autumn to me equals Pumpkin Chai Latte! The spices and aroma of cinnamon and exotic spices really put me in the mood for the coming cold seasons! You’d be surprised how easy it’s to make one at home. Not to mention how much your wallet will thank you when you’re not ordering one from Starbucks anymore!
To make this pumpkin chai latte as low-carb/keto as possible, I chose to use almond milk as a base. There’s no water added to make this drink and the tea is brewed in almond milk over the stove top. This way you are getting a richer more indulgent drink with fewer calories and fewer carbs.
Here at LCA, we always strive to use the least amount of ingredients when possible. This is why I chose to use pumpkin pie spice rather than adding 4-5 different spices to achieve the same result. The spice really gives this pumpkin chai latte the fall flavors everyone so desperately craves!
Along with some canned pumpkin, a splash of vanilla extract and of course Swerve/Monkfruit to sweeten it up, it’s a drink worth putting the effort into so you can indulge in a rich and creamy drink without the guilt!
So if you love fall, and you love pumpkin pie, don’t hesitate to make this delicious and delightful drink to really get you into the fall mood! Happy fall everyone!
Now, let’s get brewing!Prepping Time 1M
Cooking Time 5M
Total Time 6M
Net Carb/Serv ~1g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Add Chai Tea Bags and bring to boil on high heat.
4) Once boiling, remove from heat, take out tea bag, add vanilla extract and stir. Strain and serve hot.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Pumpkin Chai Latte!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Low Carb Pumpkin Chai Latte
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Chai Tea Bag
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Puree canned
- 1 tbsp Swerve/Monkfruit
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- In a medium stove top pot over low heat, add almond milk, pumpkin, pumpkin spice and Swerve/Monkfruit. Stir and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add Chai Tea Bags and bring to boil on high heat.
- Once boiling, remove from heat, take out tea bag, add vanilla extract and stir. Strain and serve hot.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*