Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding is a simple yet nutritious dessert made with chia seeds, pumpkin puree, coconut cream, pumpkin pie spice, your choice of milk, and sweetener. It captures the essence of fall with its pumpkin pie flavors, and it’s incredibly easy to make. Just mix the ingredients, refrigerate for a few hours, and you’ve got a healthy treat that’s both satisfying and delicious.
How to make Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding?
- Add chia seeds, sweetener, pumpkin puree, heavy cream, pumpkin spice, milk and combine them in a bowl or cup.
- Stir or whisk the mixture well to ensure even distribution of chia seeds and spices. Once everything is well-mixed, place it in the refrigerator for about 3-4 hours.
What ingredients do I need to make pumpkin spice chia pudding?
- Chia Seeds – Chia Seeds packaged and shelf stable. Best to use fresher chia seeds for the best texture.
- Sweetener – use your preferred sweetener. Maple syrup will work as well.
- Canned Pumpkin Puree – 100% pure pumpkin found in supermarkets. Make sure it is not canned pumpkin pie mix.
- Heavy Cream – heavy cream or heavy whipping cream. Can also sub with coconut cream for low carb.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – a mixture of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, and other spices.
- Milk – can also use your choice of milk or milk alternative. Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, oat milk etc.
How healthy is pumpkin?
Pumpkin is a nutritional powerhouse that’s rich in vitamins and minerals, most notably beta-carotene, which is a form of vitamin A. This antioxidant can help protect your cells from free radicals and is also good for your eyesight. Besides being nutrient-dense, pumpkins are low in calories, making them an excellent food for weight management. They can keep you feeling full longer, aiding in weight loss or maintenance.
Why is chia pudding so good for you?
Chia pudding is a powerhouse of nutrition, thanks to the chia seeds that are rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and fiber. The fiber content aids in digestive health, making this pudding an excellent choice for a healthy gut. Two tablespoons of chia seeds have 8 grams of fiber, effectively making it zero net carbs. When you add pumpkin to the mix, you’re also getting an extra dose of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants like beta-carotene. The combination creates a super dessert that not only satisfies your taste buds but also nourishes your body.
How to store leftovers?
To store leftover, simply cover the vessel with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator. It will stay fresh and maintain its flavor for about 3 to 7 days.
Looking for other pumpkin recipes?
- Bacon Pumpkin Bisque
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee
- Pumpkin Chai Latte
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Add all ingredients in desired dish and whisk or stir until well combined. Note - For more firmer pudding use less milk.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 3 hours. Note - you can optional give the pudding a good stir about 30 minutes into the refrigeration process to prevent clumping.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*