This Sea Salt Iced Green Tea recipe is another one that has been inspired by 85C Bakery! My two favorite drinks that they have is the Sea Salt Coffee and the Iced Sea Salt Jasmine Green Tea. Both are exceptional drinks and I highly recommend them if you are not watching your carb intake!
But if you’re here visiting LCA, you’re most likely carb conscious which is why I have created a low carb/keto version of this Sea Salt Iced Green Tea!
Beware this drink can be addicting! Very addicting! The creamy frothiness paired with a hint of salt layered over the refreshing aromatic sweetened jasmine tea is really what drinks are made of!
And it’s super easy to make as well! You start with your basic brew of tea, which can done in numerous of ways but we prefer using a bottom dispensing tea pot. It’s easy, fast, and requires minimal cleaning after you’re done.
After your tea is brewed, we simply add some heavy cream and sea salt into a mixing bowl and whip that up with a mixer, lather the foam on top along with a sweetener of your choice and you’re done!
We recommend doubling up the ingredients and keeping the whipped cream mixture covered in the refrigerator so you can use it daily in your morning or afternoon tea! It should keep in the fridge for up a week without any issues!
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 10M
Total Time 10M
Net Carb/Serv ~1g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Use your preferred method to steep tea leaves. My go-to is using the bottom dispensing tea pot for the simplicity and ease. Note – I recommend steeping the tea for at least 5 minutes or longer to ensure a strong brew.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, add whipping cream and sea salt. Beat on high until thick and frothy but still runny. About 2-3 minutes with a hand mixer.
5) Spoon whipped cream mixture on top of iced green tea and top with an optional sprinkle of sea salt.
Hope you enjoy your low-carb/keto Sea Salt Iced Green Tea!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of Asian inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Sea Salt Iced Green Tea
- 1 tsp Jasmine Loose Leaf Tea or green tea or oolong tea
- 12 oz Hot Water
- 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Swerve or Monkfruit Sweetener
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Use your preferred method to steep tea leaves. My go-to is using the bottom dispensing tea pot for the simplicity and ease. Note - I recommend steeping the tea for at least 5 minutes or longer to ensure a strong brew.
- In a serving glass, pour tea over ice, add Swerve or Monkfruit and stir to dissolve. You can adjust sweetness level to your liking (we recommend adjusting per tsp of sweetener).
- In a medium mixing bowl, add whipping cream and sea salt. Beat on high until thick and frothy but still runny. About 2-3 minutes with a hand mixer.
- Spoon whipped cream mixture on top of iced green tea and top with an optional sprinkle of sea salt.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*00