Starbucks Keto White Drink made with peach green tea infusion and a splash of cream. A delicious low carb, sugar-free and keto friendly treat you can make right in your kitchen.
You won’t find this keto white drink on the Starbucks menu. It’s one of those Secret menu beverages from Starbucks that if you know, you know!
One taste and you too will realize it’s too good not to make fit into your low carb or keto diet. With this copycat recipe, you can be your own barista and easily make this delicious drink at home.
It’s super easy to brew up and only requires 4 ingredients making it a perfect refreshing drink when kicking up your feet and relaxing!
This drink comes in at 1g net carbs making it a perfect, refreshing sugar-free low carb and keto drink!
What is Keto Starbucks White Drink?
Made from peach-infused green tea, sugar-free syrup and a splash of heavy cream. At only 1g net carb, it is low carb, sugar-free and keto-friendly.
How do you make this keto Starbucks white drink at home?
Steep unsweetened peach green tea or unsweetened peach citrus white tea for 5 minutes. Add your own sweetener such as stevia, monkfruit and stir to dissolve.
Pour the tea into a large cup filled with ice and your preferred pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup followed by a splash of heavy cream.
It will be neutrally sweet, but if you prefer something a little sweeter, you can add optional Monkfruit Erythritol Blend or more sugar-free vanilla syrup.
What is the nutrition information for this keto Starbucks white drink copycat recipe?
- 104 Calories
- 1g Carbohydrates
- 0g Fiber
- 1g Protein
- 11g Fat
- 41mg Cholesterol
- 23mg Sodium
- 0mg Potassium
- 20mg Calcium
- 0mg Iron
- 441ui Vitamin A
- 0mg Vitamin C
Looking for other keto Starbucks drink recipes?
- Starbucks Copycat Mocha Frappuccino
- Starbucks Copycat Coffee Frappuccino
- Starbucks Copycat Matcha Creme Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Starbucks Keto Pink Drink
Now, let’s get making this Keto Starbucks White Drink recipe!
- Prepping Time 6M
- Total Time 6M
- Net Carb/Serv ~1g
- Servings 12oz
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Steep Tazo Organic Peachy Green Tea bag in 10oz of hot water for 5 minutes. Note – if using optional sweetener, add after steeping and stir until dissolved.
3) Fill cup with ice.
4) Add Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup and heavy whipping cream.
5) Shake or stir well. I usually make this in my reusable Starbucks cup by covering the straw opening with my finger and shaking it like they do at Starbucks. Stirring works well too!
Hope you enjoy your Keto Starbucks White Drink!
If you’re looking for other recipe ideas, be sure to check out our growing Recipe Index full of healthy low carb inspired recipes!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive discussions & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Keto Starbucks White Drink
- 1 Bag Tazo Organic Peachy Green Tea
- 10 oz Hot Water
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup we used Torani
- 1 Cup Ice
- 2 tsp Sweetener monkfruit erythritol blend or sweetener of choice
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Steep Tazo Organic Peachy Green Tea bag in 10oz of hot water for 5 minutes. Note - if using optional sweetener, add after steeping and stir until dissolved.
- Fill cup with ice.
- Add Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup and heavy whipping cream.
- Shake or stir well. I usually make this in my reusable Starbucks cup by covering the straw opening with my finger and shaking it like they do at Starbucks. Stirring works well too!
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*