Since starting my low-carb/keto lifestyle, I have really come to appreciate Starbucks and array of drink options they offer, like this Keto White Drink!
It’s so nice to be able to walk in and customize a delicious drink without worrying about all the carbs I might be consuming. Lately, I have been experimenting with creating these delicious drinks at home. You can check out my other Starbucks creation, the Keto Pink Drink here.
But for today, I’ll be sharing our new recipe the Starbucks Keto White Drink, which tastes like a delicious peaches and cream drink.
It’s super easy to brew up and only requires 4 ingredients making it a perfect refreshing drink when kicking up your feet and relaxing!
This drink comes in at ~1 net carbs making it a perfect, refreshing low-carb/keto drink!
For this one, you will need Tazo Organic Peachy Green Tea, Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup, and optional Swerve/Monkfruit as the special ingredient. All can be purchased on Amazon or a local specialty supermarket.
Now, let’s get started!
Prepping Time 7M
Total Time 7M
Net Carb/Serv ~1g
1) Gather all the ingredients.
3) Fill tall drinking glass with ice and pour tea over ice.
4) Add Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup and heavy whipping cream.
5) Shake or stir well.
**I usually make this in my reusable Starbucks cup by covering the straw opening with my finger and shaking it like they do at starbucks. Stirring works well too!
Hope you enjoy our Keto Starbucks White Drink!
Join us on Facebook to be part of our interactive Ketolife discussion & recipe requests and follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, or subscribe to our New Recipe Notification and be the first to know when we post a new recipe!
Starbucks Keto White Drink
- 1 Bag Tazo Organic Peachy Green Tea
- 10 oz Hot Water
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup we used Torani
- 1-2 Cups Ice
- 2 tsp Monkfruit Swerve or Sweetener of Choice (optional to increase sweetness)
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Steep Tazo Organic Peachy Green Tea bag in 10oz of hot water for 5 minutes. Add optional Swerve/Monkfruit and stir until dissolved.
- Fill tall drinking glass with ice and pour tea over ice.
- Add Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup and heavy whipping cream.
- Shake or stir well.
*This page contains affiliate marketing links*