Benihana Ginger Sauce
The BEST Asian Low-Carb/Keto recipe for Benihana Ginger Sauce . Enjoy this delicious dipping sauce at only ~1g Net Carb / tbsp. Step by step directions with pictures makes this recipe quick and easy.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 4 tbsp
- 1 tbsp Chopped Yellow/Brown Onion
- 1/2 Inch Ginger use more if you enjoy Ginger’s kick
- 3 1/2 tbsp Rice Vinegar make sure you are using the no sugar added version
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 tsp Swerve/Monkfruit use only 3 tsp if you prefer more zest
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
Gather all the ingredients.
Cut onions into smaller blocks and add to food processor.
Use a peeler to de-skin ginger. Cut into smaller blocks and add to food processor.
Zest lemon with a zester and add to food processor. Use the same lemon to add 1/4 tsp lemon juice into the food processor.
Add Swerve/Monkfruit, soy sauce and rice vinegar into a food processor. Pulse until desired consistency is reached (we blend for about 20-30 secondand transfer to serving bowl.
Sprinkle some Toasted Sesame Seeds on top of dipping sauce. Best served chilled.